Jun 18, 2008

Awards and meme....

One of my fellow blogger Sireesha has passed the Rocking girl blogger. Thank you for the award and for thinking about me.


I want to pass the award to my fellow bloggers and friends:

Srivalli

Siri

Sailaja

Priyanka (notyet 100)

lg
Vani

Priyanka has passed on the award of "Nice matters" from Asan Khana. Thank you for the award and would like to pass the awards to four of my fellow bloggers:


Shubha
Ranji
Skribles
Suma Rajesh


Andhra flavors has passed an award "you made my day". Finally I have posted it on my blog and passed it on to my fellow bloggers:



Rashmi
Arundhathi
Sangeeth
Trupti











4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hi Devi, congratulations on your awards! And thanks very much for stopping by my site. I hope to see you again.

That drumstick sambar is calling my name :)

Sireesha said...

Hi Devi, congratulations on your awards!U deserve them all........Drumstick sambar also looks yummy its my favorite...

skribles said...

Congrats on your awards! U deserve them :) ... And thanks for thinking of me for the award.

ranji said...

congrats on ur awards devi...u deserve it:)..thank u so much for passing it onto me..u r so kind and i am grateful to u:)..

Online Shops

Disclaimer

Some of the recipes presented here are originally inspired by others. Credit is given to the original postings. I have listed recipes here for my own reference as well as pictures are my addition to the whole cooking experience. Enjoy.